This Rocket Domains Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) outlines the rules and guidelines for using our Services. You agree that you and your End users will use the Services in full compliance with the Rocket Domains Terms of Service (TOS), the AUP and other applicable policies rules, regulations, policies and laws.
By signing up for and/or by using any of our products and services you agree that:
- You will not breach or violate any applicable rules, laws, regulations, ordinances, or requirement(s) of any applicable national, regional or local authority/regulator;
- You will not run, use, promote, share or sell web scrapping applications, code, programs etc.
- You will not send any unsolicited commercial or bulk email regardless of whether it’s manual or automatic. You will also not take part in any spamming or Mail Bombing actions;
- You will not allow any addition, uploading, use, storage or execution of malicious code, application, program or software remotely or locally;
- You will include in your outgoing email messages containing advertisements an automated opt out;
- You will not send any inappropriate communication to any individual or entity including, without limitation, Forums, Newsgroup, Mailing List, Chat Facility, or another platform;
- You will not make, attempt or allow any unauthorized access to Rocket Domains and/or third-party portal(s), website(s), server(s), or hosting accounts and/or services;
- You will not use, deploy or carry out DDoS/denial of service attacks, port scans or other endangering and invasive procedures against Rocket Domains servers and facilities or the servers and facilities of other network hosts or Internet users;
- You will not forge the signature or other identifying mark or code of any other person or engage in any activity (including “spoofing”) to attempt to deceive other persons or entities regarding the true identity of the User (excluding the use of anonymous remailers or Internet aliases);
- You will not use, display, store, distribute, spread, or otherwise make available any code, content or material which you are not authorized to, including, without limitation where it’s unsolicited and/or prohibited by any applicable policy, terms, regulations, laws, agreements or other reasons. This also includes, without limitation, copyrighted music, video, photos, designs, files, copyrighted software, personally identifiable or protected confidential information, trade secrets, etc.;
- You will not impersonate any person or entity, or use any trademark, copyright, patent, design rights etc., which you do not own;
- You may host websites and use our Services related to high-risk activities where the interruption or malfunction of the Services could lead to serious consequences, including but not limited to personal injury, death, financial loss, environmental damage, etc., only after receipt of our explicit consent in writing from our company. For such websites or Services, you must request such explicit confirmation from us before submitting your Order. Examples of high risk activities include but are not limited to medical services, nuclear facilities, air traffic control, life and health support, etc. By ordering our Services, with or without the explicit confirmation from us, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from any claims, loss, damage etc., resulting from use, malfunction, availability or non availability of our Services, from you or any third party.
- You will not mislead, harm or seek to harm any person, entity and/or minors in any way;
- You will not host websites which contain, store, spread or use cryptopools, mining scripts, nor will you run or promote cryptocurrency money-making schemes, crypto exchanges and/or crypto airdrop sites;
- You will not host or operate an audio and/or video streaming service;
- You will not host any website, content, data, links or advertisements of websites that:
- infringe any copyright, design right, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- run, provide, or deliver products or services which require a Governmental or other license, certification, or permission which you do not have;
- host, promote, sell, store, or provide links to adult content, pornographic, obscene, unlawfully harassing, or connected with child abuse or sex merchandising;
- profess or promote hatred for particular social, ethnical, religious or other group;
- contain or provide links to malicious code, malware, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, ransomware, spyware, adware, scareware, corrupted files, or any other malicious software, applications or programs that may interrupt, limit the functionality or destroy any software, hardware or equipment;
- contain Illegal or Hacking/Phreaking Software (Warez);
- contain, run or promote Torrents, Torrent trackers, Torrent Portals or similar software;
- contain any software that is copyrighted and not freely available for distribution without cost. This includes, without limitation, plugins, code, software, ROMs, ROM Emulators and Mpeg Layer 3 files (MP3);
- contain any kind of proxy server or other traffic relaying programs;
- promote scams, money making Schemes, multi-level marketing or similar activities;
- promote, operate or contain peer-to-peer network systems and file sharing systems;
- contain personal data, private information, images, photos, videos and any other identifying information or material of any third party, including children without their consent (or a parent’s consent in the case of a minor);
- advertise, encourage or give any kind of support to the use and/or sale of drugs and any related substances without permission by the government or other authority;
- contain any content, data, or material that is slanderous, unlawful, abusive, threatening, harassing, or defamatory;
- contain fake news, false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate information;
- promote, encourage or give any kind of support to racism, misogyny, violence and terrorism.
Examples of unacceptable content, data, materials, websites on all Rocket Domains servers include, without limitation:
AutoSurf sites, Bank Debentures, Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Prime Banks Programs,, muds / rpg’s, hate sites, hacking focused sites/archives/programs, or sites promoting illegal activities, IP Scanners, Brute Force Programs, Mail Bombers and Spam Scripts, IRC Bots, Proxy Scripts, Warez, image, filedump, mirror, or banner-ad services (similar to rapidshare, photobucket, or commercial banner ad rotation), topsites, commercial audio streaming, Escrow, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or related sites, Investment sites, sale of any controlled substances without providing proof of appropriate permit(s) in advance. Forum sites and or any other websites that distribute links to warez content are also strictly prohibited.
Any material that in our reasonable opinion is either obscene or threatening is strictly prohibited and will be removed from our servers.
You are solely responsible for making sure that all code, programs and scripts installed or used on the Services are secure and the permissions of directories and files are set properly. We advise that you set the permissions on all directories and files to be as restrictive as possible. You are solely responsible for any and all actions and activities relating to the use of our Services, including without limitation compromised login credentials, malware, hacking, malicious communications etc.
You agree to keep all your login credentials secure and confidential at all times. We reserve the right to carry out audits, at our sole discretion, to determine the security level of login credentials. In the event we determine your login credentials to have been compromised (e.g., brute-forced, hacked, hijacked, stolen, etc.) and are being used or were used for publishing, uploading, maintaining, running unacceptable content, data materials or websites, we may suspend access to the compromised Service (including but not limited to your Account, business apps, hosting service, user accounts, website, FTP service, Email service). We will notify you if such actions are taken against your account.
By using our Services you also agree not to take part in or to instigate actions that cause harm to Rocket Domains, other Rocket Domains customers, our contractors, partners, licensors, service providers, or any third party. Such actions include, without limitation, actions which cause any Rocket Domains IPs to be blacklisted by any online spam or IP reputation database, actions resulting in DOS attacks for any Rocket Domains server, etc.
Rocket Domains shall not provide legal advice referring to compliance of content and materials uploaded on or transmitted through our Services. You shall be solely responsible for verifying whether your content and materials comply with any applicable rules and laws, including laws in jurisdictions where your content and/or materials are uploaded, hosted or accessed from. Rocket Domains shall not bear any liability if your use of the Services violates any law or regulation and/or our policies, terms, etc.
If your use of the Services results in violation this AUP or our terms and other policies, we may take immediate corrective action without prior warning, including deletion of content or Service suspension. Repeated violations of the AUP will result in termination of the Agreement without refund. Rocket Domains shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from our measures taken against actions causing harm to Rocket Domains, other Rocket Domains customers, our contractors, licensors, partners, service providers, or any third party.
We reserve the right to terminate the Agreement for Services suspended for violation of the AUP or the TOS with no refund.
Any violation of our AUP should be reported to us at email@example.com
This AUP is an integral part of the Rocket Domains Terms of Service (TOS). For all issues related to the use of the services not settled by the AUP, the provisions of the TOS and/or other applicable Rocket Domains temrs and policies shall apply.